YOGA MONKEY KIDS SUMMER PROGRAM
This spirited camp will weave yoga and creative movement, mythic storytelling, creative crafts and games into one fun and enchanting week!
Come play, learn, and grow from the inside out!
no previous yoga experience needed
taught by Sara Rose Page, Yoga Sanctuary owner
June 18 - 22nd, 2018
Monday - Friday
$340* (includes art supplies and t-shirt!)
pre-registration required - spaces are limited
*$50 non-refundable deposit with full payment due by June 1st. No refunds after May 15
Sample Day in the Yoga Monkey Kids Program
- 9am: Gather in the small studio we fondly call "Shri" (which means beauty, luminosity). We will begin each day with a story about a particular mythic deity/being. Each being represents a certain quality within us such as playfulness or courage. Every day the story will be followed by a creative art activity.
- 10-10:30: We will head down the courtyard (where Tuesday Market is held) to have snacks (weather permitting, otherwise snacks inside).
- 10:45 In the main studio (we call it Mahadevi- which means home of the great light, Maha means big or great) for yoga, games and creative movement.
- Lunch: 12-12:30
- End of Day: 12:30-2 complete crafts, play more games, practice more yoga, hear more stories.
- On the last day, there is a short informal performance, a chance for the children to share all that they have learned.
Have questions? For more information please email us!